Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In need of Inspiration...

Sometimes along the journey we stall. It happened to me this week. Usually I get uninspired or doubtful when I hit a bump in the road. I have become more enlightened, but I still stumble, as I'm sure everyone does. I continue to read and listen to my mentors, but it becomes drone like. When this happens I need a new voice.
I found myself today looking for that new voice. I didnt know what message I was looking for. Maybe some affirmation? Maybe some intuition?
I am pretty crafty at finding sources. In my reading I learned about Louise Hays. She wrote the book : "You can Heal your life".  Seems like exactly the type of thing I'm looking for. I found the ebook...but wanted something a little more immediate.
I found it!! I'm sharing it with you: Enjoy!!!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxKUAjsxSk8]

No comments:

Post a Comment